Sunday, June 24, 2018

Passive voice | all you need to know lets learn now

The Passive voice all you need to know let's learn now


Passive voice is used English when work is not done by itself but it is done by some. You will learn passive voice at once just
let's start now
The active and passive voice is a very important topic in English. if you want to learn proper translation you need not remember passive voice grammar rules . just simply focus on translation of the Passive sentence

 [ AM + verb III form ] passive sentences based on present tense

these are the passive voice examples
I am asked.
I am killed.
I am invited by ram .
I am insulted by ram.

[is + III] passive sentences based on present continous tense

passive voice examples
it is done.
English is thought here.
English is spoken all over the world.
This song is liked by everyone.
It is said of John that he rarely slept more than three hours a day.

[ are + verb III form ] passive sentences based on present continuous tense

passive voice examples
The streets are lighted by electricity.
More efforts are required to solve the problem.
You may bring your dog where pets are allowed.

[ Has been + verb III form ] passive sentences based on present perfect tense

passive voice examples
Money has been transferred to your account.
She has been invited by me.
He has been asked many questions by the police in the police station.
These are the passive sentences of Has been +III

[ Have been + verb III form ] passive sentences based on present perfect tense

passive voice examples
I have been arrested.
I have been killed.
I have been asked.
I have been called.
Many of the city’s narrow streets have been widened.
These are the passive sentences of [Have been + III]

[ Having been + verb III form ] passive sentences based on present perfect tense

Having been failed in competition, I joined my family business.

[ was + verb III form ] passive sentences based on past tense

I was invited.
I was arrested.
john was shoot died by prince.
Laden was caught and killed.
The first election was held in 1952.
India was divided in two parts in 1947.
The pick-pocket was arrested and his pockets were searched.
These are the passive sentences of [was + III]

[ Were + verb III form ] passive sentences based on past tense

Many robbers were killed and one was taken prisoner.
The policemen who were deployed heavily in the area, did nothing to dissuade the protesters.
These are the passive sentences of [ were + III]

[ Had been + verb III form ] passive sentences based on past tense

passive voice examples
If she had been given a lot of money this work could have been done by her.
If I had been invited, I would have gone.
Had he been told about that particular task it would have been completed before its
expiry.
These are the Passive sentences [Had been + III]

 [ Will be + verb III form ] passive sentences based on future tense

I will be invited.
These things will be sent to at your home.
You will not be dismissed from job.
A consumer will have to buy LPG cylinders and the subsidy will be transferred to his bank account.
These are the Passive sentences of [ Will be + III ]

[ Model + Be + verb III form ] passive sentences based on model

Promises should be kept.
Decisions must be taken
The teacher should be respected
This work should be done
This work can be done.
This may be done
This work must be done.
The next meeting can be held.
All the student must be informed.
These are the Passive sentences of [ Model + Be + III form ]

 [ To be + verb III form ] passive sentences based on future tense

Yes the issue is serious and some step needs to be taken.
Funds that are collected in the morning have to be disbursed as a new loan by afternoon.
This is a vital issue to be discussed.
I make my wife police my shoes.(forcefully even she doesn't ready.)
I made barber cut my hair.
To get good friend is very tough job
To make arrangements has always been a challenge for me.
So you have learned these the passive voice . now you should read this topic many days regularly .i assure you. you expert in the passive voice in many day active voice and passive voice
You will learn passive voice without learning passive voice grammar
You can also read this article on our facebook page English dudes
know more about the future tense read here full article