Sunday, June 24, 2018

helping verbs of  present tense

helping verbs of the present tense

hello welcome, now learn to help verb its very easy let's start


simple present tense sentense

He comes here daily.
He smokes.
I feel good.
It seems strange.
The train departs at 8 p.m.
I know you.
I think you are right.
He owns a car.
I see a man standing there.
The sun rises in the east.
The more he gets the more he wants.
Earthquakes come in Japan.

helping verbs - do

uses of the verb do  in simple present tense

I don’t see your tear.
I do my work
I don’t mean anything wrong.
Do you know my name?
I do not know how to drive a car nor do I intend to learn this skill.

helping verbs - does

uses of the verb do in simple present tense

What does he know about you?
She does not dare to come home at night.
This song is liked by everyone.
He is dead drunk and his driving the car can be deadly for all of us.
He does not laugh, nor does he smiles.

helping verbs - AM

uses of verb AM + NOUN  in simple present tense

I am a doctor.
I am able to speak English.
uses of the verb do in  present countious tense

helping verbs - AM + ING

 Verb AM + ING in simple present tense

I am thinking of you.
I am studying now.
I am going to Delhi tomorrow.
I am eating.
You are looking good.

helping verbs - AM + VERB III FORM

uses of the AM + VERB III FORM in simple present countionus tense (passive voice)

I am asked.
I am killed.
I am invited by ram.
I am insulted by ram.

helping verbs - is

uses of the IS +NOUN in simple present tense

He is a doctor.
He is the most generous man, I have known him for a long time.

helping verbs - is

uses of the verb is + ing in  present tense

I am asking
I am killing.
I am eating.
You are looking good.
I am studying now.
The population is increasing day by day.
The coastal area is getting submerged.
I am going to Mumbai tomorrow.
I am thinking of you.

helping verbs - IS + verb III form

uses of verb IS + verb III form  in simple present tense

[passive voice]

This song is liked by everyone.

helping verbs - ARE + ING

uses of verb ARE + ING   in simple present tense

Girls are studying.

helping verbs - has

uses of verb HAVE +NOUN  in  present tense

Someone has stolen my suitcase.
He has not reached home yet.

helping verbs -  HAVE +NOUN

uses of verb HAVE +NOUN  in  present tense
I have a car.
I must have a new gun.
You must have a valid passport.
I have no information about his sudden demise.
The school campus has space for a new playground but not for action.
uses of verb HAS HAVE + VERB III FORM  in  present perfect tense
I have not seen him.
I have arrested.
We have reached the moon.
We have talked a lot now let us get down to work.
I have eaten nothing since morning.
We have sent this message to you.
I have known him for five years.
I have eaten nothing since morning.
We have sent this message to you.
The boy who has changed.
I don’t have any magic power.
I have known him for five years.
He has come to Delhi recently.
We have progressed a lot.
Science has given us many new inventions.
I have had enough problems here.
He has had his breakfast.
He has not reached home yet.
Modi has formed a committee.
Have you noticed?
We have observed.
People have accepted lata as a great singer.
Who has been invited by you?
Has the cup been broken by you?
This task has to be finished by me.
The t-shirt has to be chosen by you.
Lack of winter rains has delayed the sowing of the wheat crop in the area.
I have rung the doorbell five times but no one has answered.
He has not reached home yet.
We have issued a warning to fishermen to not venture into the sea.
uses of verb HAVE BEEN III in  present tense [passive voice]
I have been arrested.
I have been killed.
I have killed.
I have given a chance.
I have been asked.
She has been invited by me.
I have been called.
A number of steps have been taken with a view to improving the condition of the backward classes.
uses of verb HAS BEEN in  present tense
He has been living in the Delhi for two years but has not seen the India gate.
He has been asked many questions by the police in the police station.
It has become clear
All this has been done with a view to improving the living condition of the poor.
uses of verb HAVE BEEN V ING in present perfect continuous tense
I have been asking.
I have been calling since Monday.
I have been staying here since last week.
He has been asking many questions since morning.
I have been living in Delhi for five years.
I have been teaching you for an hour.
India has been trying to solve this problem.
She has been inviting me for the last two years.
uses of MODEL +HAVE III
I could have solved this question.
You could have changed my life.
You should have informed me.
You should have invited to me in your marriage.
I could have brought this building.
He should have ignored.
I should have gone there.
We should have confidence.
You should have asked me to help.
You could have passed ibps.
You should have come.
Mr. Smith would have joined Indian army.
It could have been done by me if she had told me.
If anybody had told me about that unknown person. I would not have assisted.
I will have asked him to leave our house immediately if my father had not at home.
You will have finished your syllabus by this time next year.
If I had known her address, I would have called on her.
The streets are so wet it must have rained last night.
The train should have arrived at 7.30 in the morning but it was almost an hour late.
uses of verb HAS TO HAVE TO  in  present tense
You must do it.
You have to do it.
You must follow my rules.
You have to follow my rules.
We will have to do our best to get a best
You must have done it.
It must have been done by you.
I have to work hard.
HAVING +III
Having killed my wife I married again.
HAVING BEEN
Having been failed in competition, I joined my family business.
Having been deserted by my wife, I became a saint.
HAVE BEEN + NOUN
We have been friends for a long time.
Modi has many schemes to uplift the poverty from India
I have no doubt that he will cheat me.