Sunday, June 24, 2018

Examples of passive voice in present tense

passive voice in simple present tense


Examples of passive voice in present tense

examples of active and passive voice in simple present tense

ध्यान दे अंग्रेजी में Passive voice का उपयोग तब किया जाता है जब काम स्वयं नहीं होता है, बल्कि यह किसी के द्वारा किया जाता है

examples of active and passive voice in present continuous tense

use of helping verb am + verb iii form present continuous tense

I am asked.
मुझे पूछा है

I am killed.
मैं मारा जा रहा हूँ

I am invited by ram .
मुझे राम द्वारा आमंत्रित किया गया है

I am insulted by ram.
मुझे राम द्वारा अपमानित किया गया I


use of helping verb is + verb III form in present continuous tense

it is done.
यह किया जाता है

English is thought here.
अंग्रेजी यहाँ सिखाई जाती है

English is spoken all over the world.
अंग्रेजी पूरी दुनिया में बोली जाती है

This song is liked by every one.
यह गीत हर एक के द्वारा पसंद किया गया है

It is said of akbar that he rarely slept more than three hours a day.
ऐसा कहा जाता है कि अकबर एक दिन में शायद ही कभी तीन घंटे से ज्यादा सोते थे।

use of helping verb are + III form in present continuous tense


The streets are lighted by electricity.
सड़कों को बिजली प्रकाशित किया जाता है

More efforts are required to solve the problem.
समस्या को हल करने के लिए और प्रयासों की आवश्यकता है।

You may bring your dog where pets are allowed.
आप अपने कुत्ते को ला सकते हैं जहां पालतू जानवरों की अनुमति है


use of helping verb Has been +III form in present tense

Money has been transferred in your account.
आपके खाते में पैसा स्थानांतरित कर दिया गया है।

She has been invited by me.
उसे मेरे द्वारा आमंत्रित किया गया है

He has been asked many questions by the police in the police station.
पुलिस स्टेशन में उसे पुलिस द्वारा कई सवाल पूछा गया है


passive voice present perfect continuous

use of helping verb Have been + III form in present tense


I have been arrested.
मुझे गिरफ्तार कर लिया गया है

I have been killed.
मुझे मारा गया हैं

I have been asked.
मुझे पूछा गया है।

I have been called.
मुझे बुलाया गया है

Many of the city’s narrow streets have been widened.
शहर की कई संकीर्ण गलियों को चौड़ा कर दिया गया है।


examples of active and passive voice in present perfect tense

use of helping verb Having been + III form in present tense

Having been deserted by my wife, I became a saint.
मेरी पत्नी द्वारा छोड़ा जाने के बाद, मैं संत बन गया

Having been failed in competition, I joined my family business.
प्रतिस्पर्धा में असफल किया जाने के बाद मैं अपने परिवार के व्यापार में शामिल हो गया।



सभी वाक्य passive voice  उदाहरण हैं क्योंकि सभी कार्य किसी के द्वारा किए गए थे वे अपने आप नहीं हुये  थे